Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. This website (www.immodulon.com) is operated by Immodulon Therapeutics Limited (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’), whose company number is 06223291 and registered office is 475 Salisbury House, London Wall, London EC2M 5QQ.
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming and/or harassing or attempting to harm and/or harass anyone in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our website.
Limitation of our liability
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that information on our website or accessible from it is accurate, complete or up-to-date and accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by inaccurate information. If you discover any inaccurate information on our website please let us know and, where we agree, we will correct it as soon as practicable. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error free. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations and other conditions which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability apply to the supply of our products and services to you.
Intellectual property rights
Our website contains certain materials, trade names and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, logos, software, audio, video, multimedia content, photos and graphics. We are the owner or the licensee of all such intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by us.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged with the copyright notice provided at the foot of each page of our website, for example “Copyright © 2021 Immodulon”.